Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
A modern, diversified and rapidly developing institution, the MGM DC&H offers opportunities for undergraduate study in dentistry,
The “bachelor of dental surgery” degree is awarded after successful completion of five years of academic studies, including one year of compulsory rotatory internship.
The curriculum consists of a set of required courses providing a core of knowledge in basic medical sciences and their application to dentistry.
During the latter part of the course the study and practice of dentistry are enhanced considerably by opportunities for observation and practice in a perfectly professional setting.
Syllabus - First BDS
- General human anatomy & embryology and histology
- General human physiology & biochemistry
- Dental Anatomy & Oral Histology
Syllabus - SECOND BDS
- General Pathology, Microbiology & Parasitology
- General & Dental Pharmacology
- Dental Materials
- Preclinical Conservative Dentistry (Practicals)
- Preclinical Prosthodontics (Practicals)
Syllabus - THIRD BDS
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Oral Pathology & Microbiology
Syllabus - FINAL BDS
- Conservative Dentistry including Endodontics
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Public Health Dentistry
- Oral Medicine & Radiology