Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
A modern, diversified and rapidly developing institution, the MGM DC&H offers opportunities for undergraduate study in dentistry with an Intake capacity =100
The “bachelor of dental surgery” degree is awarded after successful completion of five years of academic studies, including one year of compulsory rotatory internship.
The curriculum consists of a set of required courses providing a core of knowledge in basic medical sciences and their application to dentistry.
During the latter part of the course the study and practice of dentistry are enhanced considerably by opportunities for observation and practice in a perfectly professional setting.
First BDS, Second BDS, Third BDS, Final BDS and one year of compulsory internship. (Total Five years).
- Merit List, Selection List-1 & Waiting List-1 for 85% State Quota Click Here
- Merit List, Selection List-1 for 15% Institutional Quota Click Here
- Notice for Institutioanl Round Click Here
- Format Certificate of Medical Fitness Click Here
- Format Gap Certificate Click Here
- Affidavit about Anti Ragging from Student & Parent on plain paper only Click Here