Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
The Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) is designed to
facilitate reinforcement of learning and acquisition of additional knowledge, the achievement of
basic skills and attaining maintaining competence in core clinical areas of care and understanding
of professional and ethical principles. The program emphasis on individual and human beings, not a
The curriculum includes
- Clinical case studies and discussions
- Clinical demonstration
- Performing various restorations on the simulated phantom heads and on patients.
- Workshops and seminars
- 4 (four) Academic years with 240 teaching days in each academic year, plus one-year compulsory rotating Internship in a dental college.
- Clinical Practice
- Further studies/ fellowships
- Master of Dental Surgery and Clinical practice
- Government administrative services
- Hospital Administration
- Complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December
- Obtain a minimum of marks of 50th percentile in ‘National Eligibilitycum-Entrance Test to BDS
held for the said academic year
Required Documents for I BDS Admission A. Y. 2021-22 Click Here
UG-BDS 2023-24- Fees and Required Documents for Admission Click Here
- Full freeship for SC ST NT VJ
- 50% Freeship for OBC
- TATA Scholarship for meritorious students
A modern, diversified and rapidly developing institution, the MGM DC&H
offers opportunities for undergraduate study in dentistry with an Intake capacity =100
The “bachelor of dental surgery” degree is awarded after successful completion of five years of academic studies, including one year of compulsory rotatory internship.
The curriculum consists of a set of required courses providing a core of knowledge in basic medical sciences and their application to dentistry.
During the latter part of the course the study and practice of dentistry are enhanced considerably by opportunities for observation and practice in a perfectly professional setting.
First BDS, Second BDS, Third BDS, Final BDS and one year of compulsory internship. (Total Five years).
- Merit List, Selection List-1 & Waiting List-1 for 85% State Quota Click Here
- Merit List, Selection List-1 for 15% Institutional Quota Click Here
- Notice for Institutioanl Round Click Here
- Format Certificate of Medical Fitness Click Here
- Format Gap Certificate Click Here
- Affidavit about Anti Ragging from Student & Parent on plain paper only Click Here