Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Spread across 3000 sq. ft. area with a separate Oral medicine and Radiology Section.
- 5000 new patients and about 2000 radiographs taken in a month.
- Specializes in providing evidence based practice in diagnosis and management of oral mucosal disorders, precancerous lesions, Orofacial pain, TMJ disorders.
- Provides radiological services ranging from conventional intra-oral and panoramic radiography to skull and TMJ imaging using conventional film, as well as Radiovisiography (RVG), PSP system (intraoral digital radiography) and Extra-oral digital imaging system.
- State of Art CBCT facility for maxillofacial imaging.
- Diagnosis and medical management of Oral mucosal diseases like leukoplakia, Lichen planus, OSMF, Ulcers, Tobacco related lesions, Oro facial pain and neuralgias and Temporo mandibular disorders.
- Provision of Radiological investigations and reporting for endodontic procedures, Implant planning and prosthesis, Orthodontic treatment planning, oro-facial trauma, periodontal evaluation by experienced faculty.
- Dedicated Tobacco Cessation Centre which screens and counsels about 150 patients monthly with tobacco related habit and their active follow up showing high success rate of tobacco quitting.
- Collabaoration with LifeFirst project of Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation for training of interns and faculty for tobacco cessation counseling and to Conduct clinical based individual tobacco cessation sessions that include pharmacological and non-pharmacological approaches and follow-up session for tobacco users.
|Sr. No.||Photo||Name of the Teacher||Designation||Email Id|
||Dr. Rohit Gadda||Reader & HOD||RohitGadda@mgmdchnavimumbai.edu.in|
||Dr. Neha Patil||Lecturer||Neha Patil@mgmdchnavimumbai.edu.in|
||Dr. Priyanka Tidke||Lecturer||Priyanka Tidke@mgmdchnavimumbai.edu.in|
||Dr Isha Mishra||Lecturer||IshaMishra@mgmdchnavimumbai.edu.in|
||Dr. Manjari Chaudhary||Lecturer||ManjariChaudhary@mgmdchnavimumbai.edu.in|
||Dr. Munitha Naik||Tutor||Munitha Naik@mgmdchnavimumbai.edu.in|